Hello Bright City Family and Guests,
Here is our most up-to-date plans in response to COVID-19. The key points are in bold and then further detail is given below. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
1. For the remainder of the year, Bright City Church will gather in person once a month, outdoors. (The next dates are: Sunday, August 16th at 7pm and Sunday, September 27th at 10:30am)
2. We will continue streaming online to Facebook Live and brightcity.live.
3. We are currently offering two ways for people to meet in smaller gatherings:
- Sunday Morning viewing sites (Space available in Raleigh and Durham)
- Small group gatherings
Requirements for these gatherings:
1. Remain 6ft a part at all times
2. No sharing food and beverages
3. Masks recommended, but not required. We leave this up to the discretion of the host.
4. Please show hospitality and deference to the most vulnerable
If you are interested in more information about either of these options, please email email@example.com.
You can view the most recent update HERE.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate these uncharted waters. Please pray with us for wisdom as we continue to move forward as a church. We are very excited about the future of Bright City and we are so glad that you are a part of it!